CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

search the blog

Thursday, May 31, 2012

Mac extra dimension and reel sexy

Hello everyone :
Yesterday MAC released two new collections extra dimension and reel sexy ,I'm sure most Mac lovers will not skip those two..There are lots of exciting things in both of them ,all the girls I know were waiting for extra dimension because of the skin finishes ,they are so buttery and have lot of shimmer that you 'll  like.For me I found the three not suitable for my skin tone,I wished to find at least one but I wasn't that lucky any way there are still nice things to buy check them out ..
From extra dimension I picked these three eye shadows:
mac extra dimension
The texture of those is too soft and buttery ,they give you the feeling of cream,the pigmentation is very good.
mac blue orbit

Blue orbit: This is a unique color ,it is a blue violet with small golden shimmer . more purple in real .
Modern Pewter
Modern Pewter : It is a dirty olive gold .
Rich core
Rich Core: burgundy brown .It is darker in real .

From reel Sexy collection I picked:

Dynamic duo3: a taupe grey and a dark teal green  

Dynamic duo1:a golden pink ,It reminds me of mac expensive pink and a matte purple .

I also picked lightscapade :
This is a mineralize skin finish.It is a Soft candlelit beige with multi-dimensional shimmer .


from the skin care I bought strobe cream for the first time to try it .

It is not a treatment but it gives a glow for the face with it's very tiny shimmers .it makes you look healthy.I'll be back to you with a review after taking some time trying it .
Have you tried any of these products ,what do you think ?

3 comments:

theamazingworldofj said...

Yesterday? i think they got released a while ago...Nice haul though.
Janine

Etab said...

Yes,our mac is always late.Thanks for your visit.

theamazingworldofj said...

Ohh wow, that's crazy! Thanks for the comment girl!
Janine